Please contact the Club Captains for information on the tournaments
Shelley Mckee 249-877-3946
Rod Chapman 705-794-6355
Tee times must be pre-booked before arrival at the course. You can book your tee-times online at
TEE-ON.COM or call us at 705-456-2104
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
6:00am - 6:30pm
Covid restriction are being adhered to. Lets keep everyone safe and healthy again for our new 2021 season.
Connect with us through Email
Please follow this link to book your simulator time
or call us at 705-456-2104
Big Cedar Point Golf and Country Club
Health and Safety Plan
To our Valued Guests and Members:
We at Big Cedar Golf understand the importance of you feeling safe. This starts with knowing the enhanced precautions, controls, and protocols we are implementing here in our clubhouse. As we reopen on March 8, 2021 the health and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority.
We are following the Provincial government and Simcoe Muskoka Health Unit with the guidelines provided regarding COVID-19 in our RED-Control phases.
We have implemented the following precautions, controls and protocols:
- All employees must complete a health declaration and temperature check when reporting to work each day.
- All guests must complete a health declaration and take a temperature check upon arrival.
- Staff and guests experiencing any systems of COVID-19/ Cold-like symptoms or have a temperature over 100.4°F will not be admitted.
- We will keep a record of the contact information for everyone that enters Big Cedar Golf to trace contact points if this becomes necessary.
- All Big Cedar staff will wear face masks at all times. Staff will wear a face shield if needed to maintain 2 metres distancing while serving.
- All guests must wear a mask when not seated at a table.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are in various locations throughout the clubhouse for guest use; guests will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Our seating plans are in place to ensure the 2 metres of separation between each person.
- We are encouraging Tap to Pay whenever possible.
The Health and Safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority. We hope to see you all soon.